Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Monday, January 10, 2005

Each cubicle has been reduced by one panel, from four to three. They’ve also added five very large filing cabinets in here. I don’t really have much room. Maybe I need to get one of those posters with an ocean view. Yeah, that ought to do nothing whatsoever. Uhhh, nope. Nothing to do. Sitting in this chair, waiting for my boss. Sucking on a lozenge. Neck hurts a lot, back not as much, breath like green tea. A family friend suggested that I submit some poetry to this magazine. Haven’t written any in a couple years. I’ll probably do it anyway. That’s what it’s all about, after all, rehashing. Weee…I need a nap already.


An aside:


They moved me over a cube. I don’t have a window view. There’s this crazy echo in here. One of the lights, with its flickering and buzzing, makes me feel like I’m in a subway. It’s conflicting senses in here. Very strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home