Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Today I received word that I’m in the running for two positions (one temp, one perm) at the American Heart Association, and I’m quite excited. “I never thought this could happen to me,” and all that jive.


As it stands right now, I’m still here at the American Academy of Pediatrics (from now on, it shall be called the AAP) working on various projects ranging from accreditation to the reorganization of supplies in storage to data entry and web-editing. I’ve really enjoyed it here though. A lot. I was never sure how things were going to go when I walked in the doors here on my first day. Things seemed off but comfortable. And now, it feels like I’ve been here forever. Now, all I need is some health insurance, higher pay and some new surroundings and I’m set. BAM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home