Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Been eight days, some more money made…plans are laid


Hooray for rhyming boredom


I’m still here, believe it or not, but no longer amidst the wall of boxes and dust. Working on a new

project where I’m coding websites, and I was asked if I might be more interested in working on the Mac in one of the conference rooms. It was, by far. This room is quiet. And, while I can hear people moving in the common area behind me, there is very little noise or distraction. Pleasant coding on a Mac. Beautiful. Actually, I finished that project, hopefully they’ll have more for me to code soon, not more than ten minutes ago, and no one’s around; Ghost Town Pediatrics, I guess. People are supposedly in a meeting about something. Perhaps about they hiring me as Overlord or some junk, although I doubt it. Instead it will be about some near IRS b.s. that I’m told is a real pain and the reason I’ve been coding for the past three days...two days…however many days it’s been. They begin to blend together.


Regardless, I’m here until next Thursday, the 23rd. I suppose then I’m done here and I’ll have to

be placed in a new position through the temp agency; probably something mundane as I had been doing here with the boxing and the cataloguing and the filing. Have I mentioned the filing? Oh man, that was fun like a stake in the groin.


No one’s here, I’m writing a blog post, and…I’m done I guess. Next time there might be

somewhere near the content with half the enthusiasm. Bye, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home