Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Saturday, November 13, 2004

A weeks wait taint long


I've become a tad too familiar with this house. Over the past week that I've spent here I haven't

done much but examine it. Think about what improvements are needed, new paint, furniture and things. It has become stagnant and repetitive. Not the kind of place I want nor need to be. Think about an apartment by myself. Hardwood floors and dark woods would keep things warm. Won't happen for a while with no job. Still looking. Networking. Need to spend more time on Monster and Career Builder responding to job postings.


Oh, who am I kidding, I'm talking about myself. (shock...not so much)


My hair is getting long. I need sleep and liquids. To stop writing and think before the next time I

attempt to do so. I write best when there's a lot going on around me. When my brain is working. If I'm not "overworked" then I'm not really working, realistically. I need that overdrive, that weight to keep me going. Makes things interesting, and keeps me "in".


That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home