Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Monday, November 01, 2004

This is my post for the day...


It’s raining a lot. It’s cold. It’s windy. I’m glad I got new windshield wipers, my oil changed, and

tires balanced. Haven’t seen too many accidents so far. Lake Cook Road is littered with Republican signs for Bush, Keyes and the like. That seems fundamentally wrong to me. Still don’t understand why people are so obsessed with imposing their opinions on others. If you’re going to vote for Bush, go for it. If you’re going to vote for Kerry, go for it. Regardless, I don’t need to know whom you are going to vote for based on the sign in your yard. Tomorrow begins the biggest debacle in American history. It doesn’t matter who wins the popular vote and it may not matter who wins the votes of the Electoral College. The choice for president may be left to the House of Representatives while the Senate votes for the Vice-President. Does that sound strange to you? I mean, in all reality, it would be possible for George Bush to win the presidency and John Edwards to win the vice-presidency. That would be pretty messed up. Or would it? Remind me to call Apple and figure out why my computer isn’t taking the software registration code for .Mac, and to go check out stands and cymbals at the Drum Pad tonight.


That was my post for the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home