Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Monday, December 06, 2004

What does ‘n’ equal?


I don’t think my clothes match today. My sister would be ashamed. I thought that while I drove to

work. As if there were some kind of delay on thought. Perhaps later I’ll realize that I should have done something differently in the sorting out of these magazines or that I made a rather blatant mistake that will take me hours to repair. That is how it goes though. Right? When the clouds in glacial movements carve up the surface into streams. The day is just ruined by it. And I’ll have nothing to do but blink the dust specs out of my eyes, drink from the fountain and move on. Is that life? I think it might be, and here I go moving like a chased sloth. Eyes like a hurricane and legs parked. Then a giant boulder falls on you and you wake up and it’s the next day. Am I dress properly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home