Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

It's warm in the office today. Candidates aren't cooperating. Recruiters are yawning. Didn't get much

sleep last night due to the Red Sox/Yankees game. I need to shave. Three days strong. Need to get some gas in my car and some sugar-free mints for my mouth. Going to check out snare drums and stands tonight with Greg. Hopefully I won't have to spend to much for something nice. Dinner at Jimmy John's. Been practicing a lot lately. I think I'm getting better, but I can't really gauge that. Never have. Need some judgement from some good drummers.


Holyday today. Should be off, but I'm not. Need to give Mikhail the days that I'll be taking for

vacation. The commemoration last night was nice. Got to see some people I haven't for a long time. One that I haven't spoken with, not by choice, for a few years. It was weird. We grew up family friends, went to Bahai school every Sunday for around ten years, and now it's difficult to strike up a conversation. People change. Evolve. Cacoon.


Texas for Thanksgiving, and again over the "Christmas break". Hang out with the guys.

Relaxation.


Back to work. No more writing. Need to figure out why I can't think straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home