Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Thursday, June 02, 2005

The panic sets in


Heather Goodell has been promoted to Director of Operations, Scientific

Publishing as of this morning. It’s good news for all, as I need to begin preparing for interviews for the new position to be opening up in the next month. The question will remain what level the position is, as Heather was a manager and I doubt I will be pushed up to that level so quickly. If I do become a manager, and I’m confident that I can do it, this would mean a lot of changes will be required. I will have to overhaul my entire schedule and I would be traveling far more than I have been; which has been not at all. Trips to Baltimore, L.A., Philly and the like will become regular occurrences for me as I could essentially be transferred into a representative for the AHA, and I’m excited for the change. Responsibility over the BenchPress system and the development of statements from thought to print would just be a small part of my duties if all goes as I hope they will. I’ll still have to make it through the interview process, but, like I said, I’m confident that I’m ready for this position and I will do well to make the jump up.


Actually, I’m downright terrified. I’ll need to remake my resume as soon as I

can to add in what all I’ve done since getting here. That should cover a lot of ground. Man, I’m scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home