Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Begin heavy praying


Earlier today Heather dropped by to go over some things for peer review and

she alerted me that she wanted to see me develop to my full potential in preparation for the new position to be opened and applied to, and hopefully occupied, by me. She told me that she and Tom had a list of things that they would love to see me work on to improve my performance and to help get me ready for that position. So, a meeting of the nit-pickers has been set up with both Heather and Tom to see what things I can improve. I’m excited to hear what they have to say as I’m more than ready to receive more responsibility and have a relatively large safety net put underneath me as far as job security is concerned. It would make my life so much easier. Also, getting paid more would be pretty amazing, especially since I just bought a new car and I have to pay like woah.


Regardless, as it stands, I’ve also been asked to look into other people who

may be able to help me out in this self-reflective/improvement opportunity and haven’t been able to think of any other than Yoshe and Misty. Perhaps our soon-to-be departed fearless leader, Stephen, might have something in mind that I can improve. The difficult part is trying to find some time where he might be free to set up said improvement session with his incredibly busy schedule and his splitting positions as ECC VP and Director of Scientific Publications. It’s going to be tricky asking for help from him and tricky finding time to both ask him and set up a time to sit down with him. A the perils of the corporate world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home