Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Friday, May 27, 2005

Grins around!


I’ve begun to wonder if I will write anything for myself in this blog at all

anymore. I’m not sure it’s something that I need. Simply transposing the news in a somewhat silly way seems to be an appropriate waste of my time and anyone’s who chose to read it. Yet, I must digress and recognize the need for something of substance; something of a genuine nature and of merit to be created and reared until publication on this page. These re the important things, I’m told. So, I’ve decided to give it another try. Perhaps something good will come of it, and perhaps I’ll just end up talking about the extreme concentrations of young, nubile women at my cousins graduation. I’m not sure to which direction I will find myself as I never do, but I assure you, my dear reader, that whence that direction is found, I will thrust onward. Forever onward, into the abyss of authorship and the logic therein.


Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home