Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Wait, I said what?


I'm finally able to take the time to look around at what has happened over the past few days, and

ahead to the weeks to come. The craziness of work. The decisions for health care and car insurance. Cable instillation. Car repairs. It turned me into a robot for a while, deprogrammed and reprogrammed, and now I’m starting to think and worry about the events coming up. Planning and an incredible amount of patience have only just begun to solidify, and I guess I'm just not used to it. The idea of having a plot for the next year or so is what I'm working on. What will happen by December? What will happen after December? Shocking twists?! It's not at all like college where you know that tomorrow is another round of classes, and this weekend will breed reckless abandonment and the regaining of sleep. That doesn't happen here (sort of), and there's really no amount of preparation you can take; it's going to smoke your ass. Chap it, even. You’re stuck. You have to plan for the week. I have to pay these bills this week and these others next week and I have to drop my car off for repairs in the morning; the mechanic at the Nissan dealer looks suspicious smiling all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home