Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Untitled Attempt at an Understanding or Understatement


My life has begun to play out like the Volcano, I'm Still Excited album. Like a developing

composition with elements from all over. Happy, sad, mundane. It’s the new life we choose all wrapped up into an album; perhaps even just a day. Simplicity progressing and growing into a complicated ribbon, with a knot shaped like a demon’s face (I don’t know). And by the end all you can be is repetitive. Yelling your name from your belly through your lungs to the top. A release of excited and potential energy having been built up throughout. That’s how I’m seeing things right now, as a reforming piece. Art as a day, a week, a year; perhaps, more. This is the new life with a new love and I’m just getting started, like Volcano. Hopefully, I’ll still be moving when it’s time for the next album. Another day, with more maturity and even more stories and deep, gut rumblings.


Sometimes I'm sappy, deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home