Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Monday, September 19, 2005

This Halloween, the Chicago crew will be dressing up like the cast of Wet Hot American Summer, and I'll be flying in for this reason and this reason alone. Yes! I will be making an appearance as Professor Neuman, David Hyde Pierce's character. That's right, I'll be a blonde mustached gentleman with short-shorts and giant glasses. "...we're having ourselves a cry." If anyone is interested in being Steve or Arty send me an email.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is hot.

    "Douchebags are hygienic products, I take that as a compliment. Thank you."

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger David Precht said…

    Jason Shimotake will be the nerdy boy. If Jason sounds Japanese...it's because he is. This is going to be the oddest Halloween ever!!

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Some things never change

     

Post a Comment

<< Home