Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Lists on top of factoids...


Too much yet nothing at all to discuss or reflect upon. The hurricane survivors are still in the YMCA/Rec Center down the street from my apartment. It smells less like gasoline and infections when you drive by with the windows down. The president has skirted any questions about how equipped he is at dealing with attacks and natural disasters. I got to see the Orioles win yesterday, and I want to go again tonight; probably will. Visiting Chicago and Decatur over the Halloween weekend to dress like a character, haven't chosen which yet, and go partying and trick-or-treating with my little sister. Since my last doctors appointment I've been trying to balance my insulin and blood sugar levels differently, but I think I may be failing as I don't feel particularly stable and well. We'll see what happens with that in the coming weeks. Talks with Ray at the game last night yielded thoughts of a enhanced podcasts and possible online cartoons. Late Registration and Plans are both excellent ("We can't afford not gas," is true), and deserve several spins in the iPod Nano that has yet to arrive. Families doing well, or so they tell me. Bart had to be put to sleep, and Greg didn't take it so well. Especially homesick lately. Makes sense too, lots of people at home who I miss.

Hope you're all doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home