Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Thursday, April 28, 2005

There were so many options for titles for this post that I decided to list most of them.


Bring your distraction to work day
Come back here with my stapler
Mommy's going to turn Barney down now
Look! I colored on your desk
Shut up for mommy
and Hither to the twitching eye


Yeah, so, today is Bring Your Kid to Work Day. That's right, it's not Bring Your Child it's Bring Your Kid. Damn right. My goal for the day is to torment parents by frightening their children to the best of my abilities. Telling children that I'm the toe nail monster and I've come for their toe nails, you bet! Staring, laughing inappropriately and skipping at random times are a must. And, of course, pointing at a child and running my indez finger across my neck.

Some call me sick, others call me gifted, and still others wonder what my parents did to deserve such a child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home