Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Where’s my head

My suit pants tent

I wore a suit today, anxious about my "position update" at nine in the

morning. Turned out it wasn't really about any position I was getting, but a message about how someone else would be receiving it and I would remain as a temp for nearly another year. Heather told me that I didn't do as well in my interview; which is interesting as I didn't have an interview with her that I'm aware of. I didn't have the guts to tell her that I deserved a raise after she basically told me that I wasn't doing anything right; which is also interesting, seeing as how she has this knack not telling anyone when something is incorrect. Regardless, the guy who accepted the position is a fool who works in the internet management team. The man has difficulty figuring out why our system doesn’t work properly when the answer is that it’s out of date and flawed in nearly every aspect.


Tonight a group of people and I will be going out to a bar to celebrate Yoshee

and Stephanie’s birthday. My presentation as joking David will not be the truth at all. Never did I believe that I deserved the position. I did, however, believe that I deserved a chance to defend myself before I was strung up and used as a welcome mat for an idiot who told me that the content system was perfect and didn’t need any adjusting whatsoever.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    's OK. Not Matthew's best day, either.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home