Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Friday, April 22, 2005

Continued...


Lately, I’ve been thinking about what I write in this blog. What kinds of things I chose to

include in each post. And I’ve decided that all to many of them are completely trite and boring. Why am I spending so much time taking about the pomposity that is my boredom when there are far more interesting things to be presented. Or is that what I’ve been reduced to? Have I been so drained of passion for things that I just write whatever pops into my head without thinking about it at all before hand? The uninteresting things that vapor around, drifting just barely above the ground. These are the ‘important’ things to me, and that’s just plain said.


I suppose it’s normal for young people to believe that there’s something grander

waiting out there in the world for them, and I suppose I haven’t quite figured out what that is for me. That, or I’m just too stupid to see that what I’m doing right now is making a difference. A more spread out and timed change then I could possibly comprehend. The idea is sobering, but doesn’t really bring me any answers. I suppose I’m just here, eyes drooping, thinking about getting some work done, and wishing that I could be doing something truly meaningful somewhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home