Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Monday, April 04, 2005

Another conference call


I’m on mute again, listening to the conversation regarding the changing of the guard for

our online interface. My eyes are dipping. Restlessness last night yielded this, and I’m not too happy. Wish I could have gone to sleep at a regular hour to wake up this morning refreshed. The voice on the phone describes the process of submitting articles and article development. I’m not sure exactly why I’m writing this. I really don’t have much else to say. Just tired, and bored. No real specific topic or subject matter I’d like to address. Instead, I just find myself rambling about the fact that I have nothing to do and describing that process. It’s all pretty pointless.


I’m done writing for now. Back to the boring conference call and reading articles on

various websites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home