Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

A sappy, boring, and self-interested post; how me


Parents are still on their cruise with no word thus far. I hope their having a good time, it would

appear so, and their not worrying too much about us. Right now, Taj and Shirin are playing Mario Kart on my bed, "preparing" to leave to pick up Rachael, Shirin's friend, as I sit on the computer lest a shower thinking about dropping off the signed job offer.


There is nothing in my head that tells me that I deserve the job that they've been offered. My

college career with overly dramatic, accented whole notes dragging me or falling like blank dominos hasn't felt over for quite a while, and now that I'm finally out I wish I weren't. There's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to miss Jenna, and all the crazy kids down at Millikin. With new bands of the week and long political, social, and economic talks; seriously. Who knows.


Anyway, it's time to take a shower, practice some drums and drop off my offer. The period of life

begins as I watch my sisters playing Mario Kart, cheering and booing each other. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home