Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Today has become a very mellow music day while a very moist weather day. My t-shirt sticks to

my lower back and pants sweat-stuck to my legs. Not the most comfortable position to be in, but I really can't complain too much. Slows breathing down and heartrates while increasing stress though; mechanical stress and otherwise. The A/C struggles to stay alive as I pull-and-push my shirt again hoping for ventilation. The sky looks bad. Like me sitting here reading what I'm writing, disappointed at how much I've lost over the last three years. I used to be able to write -- dodging cliches and implimenting proper grammar -- for hours, now it looks like I'm a first year. Perhaps I just need to read more or write more or eliviate all the encumbering parts of life as of late. The speeding tickets, my deploma, and the job I lost without doing anything wrong. Today I seem to have called the question though. Put an end to all this rubish and rummaging through the day like a poor man. I wasn't built to rummage after all. All those things just need to be taken care of, simple as that.



As I look out the window again it seems that a new issue has presented itself, but I can't dwell on

it as I've done the other things. Let the storm pass, protect the house, the loose papers blown about the interior. I've begun to wonder about the amount of insurance we have on this two room, green eighties-matted carpet apartment, however. If the storm does hit us, shattering glass and the TVs we bought with our own money, will we be reimbursed? Will this add to the list of debt and costs? Hopefully not. By then, I hope that all those other problems will have been worked out; because, I'm tired of looking at them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home