Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Monday, November 14, 2005

Science News! for Monday, November 14


1. "The main problem with inventing such a machine is that it implies the availability of unlimited energy, which it is unlikely that Mr Volfson has managed to do yet." Yeah, Mr. Volfson! Everybody...knows that...pfff.


2. I haven't lately expressed how much I love the Japanese, have I? Man, I love the Japanese. They're willing to call their kids chimps without even blinking. Now, that's a culture to grab ahold of.


3. Their kids are chimps, but they love their robots - in this case, space robots. Man, do they love their robots.


4. Note to self, look up the word aphrodisiac...I mean, watch more cartoons with women = Randy Time for them.


5. 'bad boy'" of the ocean? You bet!


6. "Europe names Galileo trailblazer", replacing the title given to him centuries eariler; "Galileo, the Earth-destroying douchebag.


7. Stupid sparrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home