Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Friday, June 10, 2005

Wedding problems abound!


Will someone explain to me how it’s possible for a tux rental joint to refuse to

give me my measurements. This is what has happened. Last week I was measured for the tux I would wear for my sister’s wedding next week up in Minnesota. They told me there would be no problem transferring the information up to the store up in Minnesota, and that I should call them with the information. I did so, but they decided that the store up in Minnesota, which owns the chain that this store belongs to, wasn’t part of the company. So, they refused to send them my information. I called them again the next day to figure out if there was any way of getting my measurements so I could get them to the store up in Minnesota to no avail. They explained that they can’t divulge my measurements to another store even with my permission. It makes no sense.


So, now I’m required to go back to this place, be remeasured and run out

with my measurements to give to Amir, my sister’s fiancé. The whole process makes no sense.


Secondly, I haven’t even begun thinking about a wedding gift for them yet.

I wanted to get them monogrammed towels, but that fell through. Now, I’m frantically trying to find something that can show to them how happy I am for them. It’s not easy. Also, I haven’t figured out what to do for my dad for Father’s Day. A gift? Punch to the ribs? What? Lastly, it was my grandfather’s birthday earlier this week, and I forgot to call. The truth is my mind has been on work and the fear that I won’t get the position here. Thoughts of joblessness do not make things easy.


Mind wandering aside, I think I need to resolve everything in a hurry…and

then get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home