Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Saturday, March 26, 2005

The sound of cars moving past the window in March


Its pretty gross out right now. Sky is gray. Rain is still sprinkling. Sweater weather.

Glass is full of water. The list of things to take care of today is still pretty long; haven't done much. I'm looking through some of the pictures I've taken since I got here. There aren't many, but what I do have is pretty basic. Random shots of our furniture, a shot from our balcony about ten minutes ago and shots from when we broke the Fast at the Chinese buffet a few weeks ago. But like I said, pretty basic. Lately I've had people ask me to take pictures of Arlington and send them over to them. I 've thought about it, but I'm not so sure I would know what to take. Pictures of the ballpark or Six Flags, both about a mile away. Perhaps some shots of the complex that I live in. I'm never sure, so I've been limiting myself. In the next few weeks, when the weather gets better, I'll try to see if I can take some new shots and post them somewhere.


Until then, I guess the rest of the day is pretty bust. I'm thinking that going out to go

grocery shopping wouldn't be the best idea. I'll probably just hang out here, and watch college basketball. Yep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home