Ghost Precht

A dumping ground for the inane...

Monday, March 01, 2004

I feel obligated, right now, to respond to some of the old posts on my former blog. That estranged little

station for wordage still floating remiss in the void of the internet. Sadliness.


I miss my old blog to be quite honest. It was my home, and I've moved away. I've always had strong

separation anxiety when it comes to moving. I feel guilty when I leave something. Like from my home to this soy infested wasteland. Now, many people who live here might defend this pile of crap city/town while those who have been transplanted know my plight. They hate it and long for home. Except, a big problem arises when I look back at home and really don't want to take that drive. Something can surely be said for my overall longing for my own personal area, and arena for the daft and David. With student loans piling up, who knows when I'll be flowing from my family's home to my abode. Not soon enough. Anyway, I'm sure that when I leave my parents and move into an apartment I'll create a new blog and experience some estrangement like I've never felt, but until then I'll forge on with this little ditty I'm trying to write in daily -- its not happening, but I'm trying; hey, I'm not made of money, leave me alone.


This is what you and I are left with though. A new blog, a crappy, misshapen dorm room, and a special

lady whom I care about an incredible amount. Who knows what will happen now? Not me. I suck. Poopie.


Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home